terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2009

Before Sunrise


Daydream , desilusion , limousine , eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes
See what you meen to me
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
I´m desilusion angel
i´m fantasy parade
I want you know what i think
Don´t want you guess anymore
You don´t have no idea where i came from
We have no idea where we ´re going
Latched in life
Like branches in a river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I´ll carry you
You´ll carry me
That´s how it could be
Don´t you know me ?
Don´t you know me by now ?

2 comentários:

Gláucia Santinello disse...

a foto é do filme, né? do caralho... até o 2 é legal. tem gente que não gosta, mas eu curto os dois. bjim.

Done Zine disse...

PQP, Dani. Vc destrói... É Glau, eu gosto dos 2 também... e do Ethan tbm.. rsss (para descontrair).